News and Important Upcoming Events!
Main Office Payment Hours
The Brighton High School main office hours for taking payments is from 7:00am to 2:00pm daily.
Summer Driver Education Information
A new driver education menu link has been added to our web page. This link can be found on the top right of the menu. The link will take you to important information regarding the Brighton High School Summer Driver Education Program.
She Tech Explorer Day is coming on April 28th at UVU.
Please select the PDF file for more information. she_tech_poster.pdf
Featured Articles (click the topic to select the article)
OSA Mesina, has been nominated for Outstanding Male Athlete by the Governor's Sports Commission.
This is huge honor. Please take a minute to cast a vote online for him. You can vote as often as you want to support OSA. Other schools are really running campaigns to support their athletes. This would bring a great deal of recognition to OSA, the football program and our school.
Click the link below to go to the web site to cast a vote:
Vote for OSA!
AP Testing Preregistration (posted (4/3/14)
Upcoming Deadlines for Juniors and Seniors (posted 3/17/14)
Scholarships Available to Juniors and Seniors (posted 1/30/14)
Brighton High School National Honor Society Information (posted 1/27/14)
A.P. Testing –Pre-Registration
Ifyou plan to take an A.P. test at Brighton H.S. youMUSTPre-Register first.
April 22nd 7:00-7:50am - Media Ctr. 2:30 – 3:30pm-Rm# 316
April 23rd 2:30– 3:30pm -Rm# 316
April24th 7:00-7:50am - Media Ctr. 2:30 – 3:30pm -Rm# 316
For Seniors: Merit Cord Awards (formerly known as Brighton Enhanced Diplomas) are to recognize and acknowledge the exemplary accomplishments of Brighton Seniors. You must apply and return all applications to the Counseling Center by April 1, 2014. No late applications will be accepted. You can find the applications on the Counseling Center link.
For Junior Boys: Boys' State is an opportunity for Junior boys to experience the processes of government at a week-long program held at Weber State. Applications are online at weber.edu/utboysstate and are due April 15, 2014. Boys' State runs from June 9-June 13 and costs $450.00 for participation and tuition. Boys earn 3 credits of Political Science 2920, which also covers their high school government credit (please check with your counselor before dropping your senior Government class).
ATTENTION PARENTS OF JUNIORS
Below are directions to help you schedule an appointment with your 11th grader's counselor, for a College & Career Readiness appointment using the on line scheduler.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- Visit the school’s homepage (________________________________) and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (___________________)
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s Online Scheduler™ specialist:
Phone: (801) 826-5825