Congratulations to each of the Brighton High School Sterling Scholars
Dance: Brianna Bergman
Social Studies: Dexter Clark
Instrumental Music: Sydney Anderson
English: Ryan Fogarty
Trade and Tech: Mitchell Kenney
Mathematics: Joshua Sperry
Science: Lyndie Mitchell
World Languages: Valeria Carillo
FACS: Sarah Halligan
Business: Connor Caldwell
Computers: Nicholas Ward
Drama: Kate Abbott
Vocal Music: Parker Groneman
Visual Arts: Marianne Newell
ATTENTION PARENTS OF JUNIORS
Below are directions to help you schedule an appointment with your 11th grader's counselor, for a College & Career Readiness appointment using the on line scheduler.
Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions
- Visit the school’s homepage (________________________________) and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (___________________)
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s Online Scheduler™ specialist:
Phone: (801) 826-5825
News and Important Upcoming Events!
We would like to congratulate Conner Caldwell and Tanner Hayden for taking first place in the Herriman DECA invitational. They competed in the Sports Marketing Division. Congrats to them and to all those who participated in the event.
The Region Competition for FBLA is January 10th and the DECA Competition will be held on Jan. 31st. All DECA and FBLA members are encouraged to sign up and participate in the fun. Please see Mr. Knoble or Mrs. Griffiths with any questions.
Hour of Code
Brighton High School will host the "Hour of Code" event on December 10, 11, 12. This event is open to any and all students and is intended to introduce students to computer science.
The sessions are taking place in Roon 416.
Attendance Policy Faq's